Clothing manufacture (Cut, Make, Trim)
We've been working with fashion designers and fashion brands on the manufacture of their garments for over 30 years. If you want to keep your garment manufacturing in Britain, we can help you. We are one of only a handful of UK clothing manufacturers who still possess the necessary skills and experience needed to work to the very high standards expected from many UK based designers. We'll provide you with the quality that you would expect from British clothing manufacturing services.
Over 30 years' of partnership with the British fashion industry
You won't get better quality than with Cottonfrog. Some of the garments we make are retailed in Harrods and Selfridges, so you can be assured that the standard of our CMT work is top knotch. Our machinists are incredibly highly trained and experienced. Working with stretch fabrics is a specialism of ours, as are designs with complex or intricate components. We also work with a wide range of other fabrics, including leather. If you are looking at using out cut, make and trim services for your garment manufacture, here are a few pointers on how we work:
- You will need to provide us with fully graded patterns, all fabrics and components
- We will produce a sample for you (call us for information on sample charges)
- The timing of the sample will then enable us to give you a costing for your manufacture
- Normal minimum order is 250 pieces (and 6 per colour, per size)
- You will be appointed an account manager who will keep you informed during every step of the way.
We have the following machines to help us make your garments:
- Walking foot (suitable for leather)
- Industrial flat stitch
- Cover seam
- Baby overlocker
- Binding machine
- Rubber machine
- Rouleaux machine
- Popper and eyeletter
Call our friendly team on 0844 272 1195
to book your sampling.